Get a firm understanding of the core skills needed to be a successful project manager with PRINCE2® Practitioner. PMOBytes an AXELOS ATO (Authorized Training center) provides PRINCE2 Practitioner course every month.
Our instructors have 20+ experience in the IT, Construction, Business Governance and other industries and are even Authorized instructors from AXELOS and Peoplecert. They have a unique teaching style to help an aspiring candidate to understand the complex concepts in a very practical manner using real life examples.
The Practitioner is the second of two examinations that you are required to pass to become a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner. The examination measures whether a candidate can demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project. This course conforms to the 2017 syllabus.
We have delivered training programs to more than 500+ candidates from different corporate entities, ministries, multinational organisations and private individuals.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
- Practically understanding case studies and scenarios in preparation for the exams
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is one of the most popular project management methodologies in the world. PRINCE2® is a credible and prominent methodology that concentrates on boosting productivity and extracting the best from resources. Our PRINCE2® Course mainly focus on the main four elements of PRINCE2®: principles, themes, processes and the project environment that guarantee you to pass your exam on the very 1st attempt.
Learn how to run and manage your own projects through the application of the PRINCE2 methodology with the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Below video illustrates an insight for this PRINCE2 certification and its benefits.
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (2009 or 2017 version)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
- Only current certifications will qualify as a pre-requisite
Individual IPMA chapters have local interpretations of these certificates, for example:
- In the United Kingdom the Association for Project Management (APM) is the IPMA chapter; visit www.apm.org. The APM Level D certification is their APM (P) certificate
- In the USA the American Society for the Advancement of Project Management is the IPMA chapter; visit www.ipma-usa.org/. The ASAPM Level D certificate is their Certified Project Management Associate.
To read the full AXELOS pre-requisite terms and conditions click here
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
|Physical Classroom||Virtual Class||Individual Virtual Class||E-learning|
|Location in Qatar||Dedicated Online Tutor||Dedicated Online Tutor||Self Paced Learning|
|16 Hours||16 Hours||16 Hours||1 year|
|-2 days session (excluding weekends)||-10 sessions (excluding weekends)||Agreed Pre-booked sessions||24/7 from Registration|
|Including Exam Voucher||Including Exam Voucher||Individual sessions with Flexible timings and exam voucher||Including Exam Voucher|
PRINCE2® Course Syllabus
PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects.
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put PRINCE2 into practice
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam simulator
- PRINCE2 process map(digital copy)
- Official PRINCE2 manual
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- 150 minutes duration
- 68 questions
- 38/68 required to pass = 55% pass mark
For any more clarification email us @ [email protected] in relation to any of the above courses